Helping you become the presenter others admire.
Most business presentations suck.
I offer a process that helps you
create presentations that rock!
Do you present at work?
How many hours have you wasted worrying about your next presentation?
How much time did you spend trying to make an important presentation great only to let yourself and others down. Yes, we have all been there. It's painful.
Now, you can become the presenter that others admire.
Most business presentations suck. I offer a process that helps you create presentations that rock!
"Communication is the most important skill any leader can possess." - Richard Branson
My name is Tomas Bay. I am your presentation coach.
What do I know? Business people are increasingly busy. They tend to be low on patience, and they want results. They are looking for presentations that are clear, concise, and compelling.
My approach is inspired by people like Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, and Jack Ma. I believe less is more. My focus is on simple messages, simple language, and simple design.
"If you can't communicate, it's like winking at a girl in the dark." - Warren Buffett
I follow a 3-step process; relate, create, and communicate. The process will help you relate to your audience, create a powerful message, and communicate your message with impact. You will become the presenter others admire.
I provide DIY tools, workshops, and 1-on-1 coaching.
Are you ready? Join the thousands of business people I have helped create and deliver impactful presentations. Press the email or WhatsApp button!
Others things you might want to know...
I am a principal consultant with Ethos (Swire) in Hong Kong, and the founder of Slides That Rock.
I have served a wide range of industries include aviation, real estate, shipping, technology, and fast moving consumer goods. I have worked with startups, corporates, and even Harvard Business School.
If you do business presentations, I might be able to help you.
What do I know? Business people are increasingly busy. They tend to be low on patience, and they want results.
"To impress someone fast, especially at the C-level, short answers are important." - Shu Hattori, The McKinsey Edge
I follow a 3-step process; relate, create, and communicate. The process will help you relate to the executives, create a powerful message, and communicate your message with impact.
I provide DIY tools, workshops, and one-on-one coaching.
We have created a list of tips that will help you Move The Room. If you have other tips, let us know!
10 tips to communicate more effectively with senior executives.
1. Senior Executives are busy.
Don't waste their time. Get to the point.
2. Senior Executives ask, “WHY?”
Clearly illustrate the impact of your topic.
3. Senior Executives ask, “How much?”
Show relevant numbers. Make them count.
4. Senior executives consume lots of information.
Make yours easy to digest.
5. Logic makes people think.
Use facts and numbers to drive thinking.
6. Emotions make people act.
Use images and stories to drive action.
7. Many senior executives are not subject matter experts. Avoid jargon. Use simple language.
8. Many people want their attention. You are not alone. Stand out. Be different.
9. Senior Executives want to know you are credible. Don’t make stuff up. Do your homework.
10. Some Executives like a summary. Others a presentation. Don't assume. If you are not sure, ask.
To get you started, download the one-page quick reference guides. The guides will help you relate, create, and communicate better.
The guides are all PDF, which you can keep on your computer, tablet, or phone. You can even print and laminate them.
Free tools. Use and share.
Below, enter your name and email to get all the guides. It's that simple.
To get you started, download our one-page quick reference guides. The guides will help relate, create, and communicate better.
The guides are all PDF, which you can keep on your computer, tablet, or phone. You can even print them out and laminate them.
The PDF is a free tool. Use it and share it.
Enter your name and email to get the guide. It's that simple.
Click each link to download.
Do you want to work with me directly?
To get started, hit the email or WhatsApp button to connect.
Here is the 3-step process I use when working with clients:
1. Understand You: We start with a talk about your specific wants and needs. Every presenter is different.
2. Guide You: Based on your goals, I will suggest a plan. You review the plan and decide whether you want to move forward.
For individuals, the suggestion is typically 1-on-1 coaching that's tailored to fit your situation. Whether you need one or more sessions depends on the amount of work.
3. Coach You: We will schedule a time to do the actual coaching. These sessions can be held in person or via video call. As we work together, I will adjust my approach to fit your progress. My goal is always to make you the best presenter you can be!
What do you say? Are YOU ready to become the presenter others admire?